Mobile Assay Finder
Our experienced staff of scientists, clinical operations personnel and technical support undergo internal and external qualification programs and do so under the careful watch of QPS management, supervision and mentoring peers. Once an employee has proven their comprehension and independent performance their training records will reflect completion of their acquired skills and certifications earned.
After initial qualifications, employees undergo periodic refresher training (e.g. GLP, GCP, SOP, etc.) and training in new processes and technology. Internal qualification and refresher training programs consist of a wide variety of topics such as:
- Safety, security, ethics, and confidentiality
- Quality assurance, regulatory compliance, good documentation and SOPs
- Information technology and compliance
- Technical observation and hands-on training in the clinics, vivariums and laboratories
- Clinical Investigator oversight and approval
- Classroom training and competency testing
Externally, QPS offers employees opportunities to obtain additional skills and knowledge through educational and certification programs such as seminars, professional memberships and meetings, conferences, project management, regulatory and technical courses.