Site Monitoring and Management
Proper site management is an essential element of clinical trial execution and in ensuring trial success.
Our site monitoring and management services include:
- Monitoring of trial(s).
- Source data verification partial or complete, as required.
- Clinical research associate (CRA) as main contact person for Principal Investigator (PI) and study team.
- Permanent interaction from site selection until closure of a site.
- Ongoing quality control at the site.
- Discussion of recruitment strategies with the study site.
- Set up and maintenance of your trial master file and investigator site file.
- Overview of patient recruitment progress and site performance.
- Discussion of recruitment strategies.