- Media Kit
- Therapeutic Areas
- Client Feedback — Our Gold Standard
- Fast Track Routes for Medicines that address Unmet Medical Needs
- Hop on the QPS Bioanalysis Bus: Protein Quantitation by LC-MS/MS is Just Around the Corner
- Just Out! QPS Scientist LingSing Chen Contributes Biosimilars Expertise to eBook
- New ICP-MS Magnesium (Mg) Assays in Human Plasma and Urine added to the QPS Global Assay Database
- QPS Assay Finder Database Grows 47 New Assays!
- QPS Now Has Exclusive Distribution Rights for Samsara’s Specialized Human Liver Cells
- QPS will create an (LC)-ICP-MS assay to perform the critical elemental analysis in your drug development study
- SCIEX and QPS Join Forces to Bring You a New Bioanalysis Solution for Biologics
- Translational Medicine Now Bigger and Better at QPS
- Consultation open on revised EMA Guideline on Medicines to treat Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dr. Diane Krieger from QPS MRA acknowledged in NEJM for her role as investigator in the SCALE Obesity and Prediabetes Study Group
- First-in-Human, Safety, Tolerability, PK and PD Study of a Rapid Onset Anesthetic: QPS Plays It Safe!
- QPS Global Clinical Operations Team Aces Enrollment for a Global Study of a Prostate Cancer Drug
- QPS Global Clinical Operations Team Aces Enrollment for Global Study of Prostate Cancer Drug and Completes the First Patient in Europe!
- QPS Study Shows Estetrol Promising for Prostate Cancer Treatment
- QPS Tapped for Two New FIH Studies
- QPS’ Patient Recruitment Management at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the Clinical Trials Community in Israel
- Read the QPS Whitepaper on Phase I Site Selection to support EU Registration
- Regulatory Expertise Now Part of QPS Clinical Development Offerings
- Specialized, Collaborative Clinical Development Services Provide Peace of Mind for Clients
- Spreading Early Clinical Knowledge
- Attention All Hepatocyte Fanatics!
- Let’s Talk Neuro at the AAIC 2016 in Toronto, Canada, July 24-27, 2016
- QPS is exhibiting at the 13th Annual WRIB Meeting
- QPS is exhibiting at the 3rd Annual Gene Therapy for Rare Disorders Conference
- QPS is proud to announce that our toxicology facility passed a GLP audit by the US FDA in 3Q 2015 with no major findings.
- QPS Sponsors Day 1 of World ADC Meeting in Berlin
- QPS will exhibit at the 14th International Conference on Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s Disease
- QPS will have a strong presence at ASCPT 2016 in San Diego March 9th-11th
- QPS’ Paul Lehman to Speak at Transdermal & Intradermal Drug Delivery Conference
- See QPS in London at Informa’s Early Clinical Development Conference, 23 – 24 February 2016
- Sports Nutrition Leadership, Benchtop to Countertop: Watch the Webinar on Building Better Beverages with panelist Doug Kalman, Director of Nutrition & Endocrinology at QPS MRA
- They’ve been so popular in the US that QPS is bringing our educational seminars to Europe! Join the QPS Education Seminar Germany on September 15th in the Munich area.
- Three QPS Posters on Display at the upcoming ISSX Meeting
- We are exhibiting at the DIA 2016 Annual Meeting at our booth #1200 between June 26-30 at Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Another CRO Leadership Award! For Compatibility, Expertise, Quality and Reliability
- Ben Chien is an EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2016 Finalist for Greater Philadelphia!
- BREXIT IMPACT: More Questions Than Answers
- Finance Monthly Honors QPS for Success, Motivation and Strategic Vision
- Growth and Goals-Our Next 10 Years: QPS 20th Anniversary Series, Part 6
- How to do Serious Science, While Seriously Having Fun at Work: QPS 20th Anniversary Series, Part 1
- Mental Vacation
- QPS CEO Predicts Where Industry, Company are Headed: QPS 20th Anniversary Series, Part 4
- QPS Is Eastern Minority Supplier Development Council (EMSDC) 2016 Class IV Supplier of the Year
- QPS Netherlands scientist Daniel Wilffert nominated for New Investigator Award by Bioanalysis Zone!
- QPS Seen As Inspirational for Delaware
- QPS will exhibit at the World Vaccine Congress
- Sanjay Mitter new VP and Global Head of Clinical Research Services
- The QPS Strategy for Overcoming Business Challenges: QPS 20th Anniversary Series, Part 5
- What a Patient-Focused Outlook Means for Staff and Clients: QPS 20th Anniversary Series, Part 3
- Why Employees Are Our #1 Driver of Success: QPS 20th Anniversary Series, Part 2
- Wishing You a Very Happy New Year, With Some Very Cool Science
- DMPK scientists from Exelixis and QPS publish on “Metabolism and Disposition of Cabozantinib in Healthy Male Volunteers and Pharmacologic Characterization of Its Major Metabolites” in DMD
- QPS Aids Development of Cannabinoid Chewing Gum, for MS Patients
- Writing the Book on Beta-Alanine for Sports Performance: QPS MRA’s Doug Kalman Takes a Stand
- Challenging the Inhaled Allergen Challenge
- DDI Studies: The Final Frontier?
- Meet QPS at the ATS in Dallas
- Meet QPS at the EAACI in Lisbon
- QPS has a Strong Competency in Alzheimer Research
- QPS will exhibit at OCT East Coast
- QPS will exhibit at the 4th Annual Neuroscience R&D Technologies Conference, October 4-5 in Munich, Germany.
- QPS will exhibit at TIDES
- QPS: Young at Heart
- Skin Biopsy: A Complex Model Exploring Gene Expression