SPECIALTY AREAS OF FOCUS
Safety, Efficacy or both of:
- Medical Foods
- Natural compounds
- Dietary Supplements
SPECIALTY AREAS OF RESEARCH
Areas of Research Include:
- Proof of Concept through pure efficacy trials.
- Healthy population.
- Medical conditions (adjunctive use of the product or for affective quality of life in someone who has a medical condition).
- Condition specific uses.
- Weight Loss (overweight, obesity).
- Impaired Glucose Tolerance and Diabetes.
- Hormone deficiency and metabolism.
- Exercise Performance, Sports Nutrition.
- Body Composition effects.
- Absorption (kinetics and dynamics)
- Bioequivalence, relative bioequivalence.
On Site Technologies and Equipment used to Support Your Clinical Trials
- Dual X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA – for bone density and body composition analysis).
- Indirect Calorimetry (metabolic testing for resting metabolic rate and respiratory quotient).
- Macronutrient Oxidation Analysis (during rest or exercise).
- Dietary intake evaluation (food, macro/micronutrient and phytonutrient intake).
- Exercise Equipment for Aerobic and Anaerobic Testing and Performance.
- Clinical and Analytical Laboratory (clinical chemistries, hormone analyses, immune analyses, esoteric labs).
- Specialized Laboratory Techniques (peripheral blood mononuclear cells).
- Salivary Hormone Analysis (cortisol, testosterone, lactate, etc.).
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Muscle Biopsy (direct or open technique)
- Instant Lipid Analysis – Cholestech LDX System.
- Capillary Analysis for Glucose and Lactate.
- Electric Encephalogram (EEG)
- Nutrition Assessment and Counseling by our 5 Registered Dietitians.