QPS Taiwan (CTPS)
- QPS Taiwan (CTPS) is a GLP-compliant Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Toxicology facility, specializing in discovery, preclinical development research, and IND-enabling in Asia.
- Located in the Xizhi District in New Taipei City, the facility encompasses 31,000 square feet, with 50+ employees.
- General and reproductive toxicology.
- Genetic toxicology.
- General (non-GLP) toxicity testing.
- Pharmacokinetics with bioanalysis.
- Biocompatibility testing.
- Topical toxicity testing.
- On-site clinical pathology, histopathology by Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists (DACVP), dose analysis, and bioanalysis.
- Gold-standard animal sourcing (such as Charles River, Marshall, and Oriental Yeast).
- Remote-video study monitoring.
- State-of-the art automatic data collection system (Xybion Pristima®).
- In-house Standard for Exchange of Non-Clinical Data (SEND) module by the Xybion system.
- US board-certified pathologists.
- Highly experienced toxicologists: all are US-, EU-, and Japan-trained (Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology [DABT] and DJST).
- Highly experienced Quality Assurance (QA) personnel, registered with Society of Quality Assurance (SQA).
- 1st Toxicology CRO in Taiwan to be inspected on-site by the US FDA with a “No Finding” result (July 2015).
- 4 Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF) Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) inspections (as of July 2018)
- 3 Department of Health (DOH) / Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) GLP inspections (as of July 2018).
- 31 client audits with satisfactory outcomes (as of July 2018).
- 1st GLP voluntary inspection in Taiwan (July 2012).
- American Association for Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC) accreditation (November 2015).
- OECD (TAF) GLP (September 2017).
- ISO/IEC 17025 inspection (November 2017).
- European Union (EU) Quality Management System (QMS) audit (July 2018).
- Over 1,800 GLP studies conducted since 1997.
- 31 dossiers compiled for US FDA IND submissions.
- 21 dossiers compiled for Taiwan IND submissions.
- Large/small molecule and device development expertise.
- Established global procedures for sample shipping and data analysis.
- Blood and urine sampling.
- Plasma concentration.
- Dosing formulation analysis