QPS Taiwan (Qualitix)
- QPS Taiwan (Qualitix) is a GLP-compliant Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Toxicology facility, specializing in discovery, preclinical development research, and IND-enabling in Asia.
- Located in the Xizhi District in New Taipei City, the facility encompasses 31,000 square feet, with 50+ employees.
- QPS-Qualitix is one of the lead CROs in Taiwan, providing a full-range of professional clinical research services.
- Since 1997, QPS-Qualitix has collaborated with various pharmaceutical/biotech companies on studies for new drug development in Phase I-IV multinational clinical trials. It now serves to expand QPS’ global research scope with regional and global sponsors in Asia.
- 22 Taiwan FDA (TFDA) inspections with satisfactory outcomes (as July 2018).
- 14 sponsor audits with satisfactory outcomes (as July 2018).
Experience in Phase I to IV Clinical Trials
Since 2011, QPS-Qualitix has conducted 580+ trials, involving more than 50,000 subjects and 1,700 sites.
|Phase||No. of Studies||No. of Sites||No. of Subjects|
Experience in Therapeutic Areas
- Since 2011, QPS-Qualitix has conducted 580+ trials in diverse therapeutic areas. The majority includes oncology, infectious disease, and cardiovascular studies.
- Experience with Diverse Indications including:
- Infectious Disease
- Urology Gastroenterology
- Immune Disorders
Clinical Trial Solutions
- Strategic Consulting
- Project Management
- Clinical Monitoring
- Regulatory Affairs
- Data Management
- Medical Writing
- Medical Monitoring
- Vendor Management
- Quality Assurance
- Inspection Readiness