QPS Austria GmbH
QPS Austria is one of the top preclinical and clinical CROs in Europe, specializing in discovery, preclinical and clinical drug development research. Located in Grambach, Austria, it is part of QPS Holdings, LLC since 2012, with 2,700 square meters of facility space and 80+ employees.
- Full-service preclinical CRO focusing on CNS diseases, orphan diseases, and mental disorders.
- In-vitro (cell/tissue culture models, cellular imaging and analyses) and in-vivo services (breeding, treatment, behavioral testing, histology, and biochemistry of transgenic and non-transgenic animal models), as well as biobank resources.
- Full-service clinical CRO performing mono- and multi-center patient trials.
- Collaboration with QPS Global’s back-end team (i.e. medical writing, PK, PD, biostatistics, and data management).
Turn-Key Labs & Facilities
- Fully-equipped animal facility (individually ventilated cages housing a variety of disease models); all application routes established.
- Behavioral lab with rater-independent digital animal tracking systems.
- Histology facilities capable to perform virtually all relevant immunohistology and staining techniques, including quantitative imaging equipment.
- Molecular biology and biomarker lab with cutting-edge sample processing and analysis methods established.
- Secure and audit-proven facility, including archiving premises for both preclinical and clinical trials.
- Fully accredited with AAALAC, the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International.
- Over 1,400 studies with transgenic animals conducted since inception in 1999.
- Hundreds of different compounds tested in preclinical settings.
- Unmatched expertise with regard to many disease mechanisms.
- Clinical trials up to now have involved around 12,000 subjects.
- Performance of global trials involve the EU, USA, and Asia.
Quality Management System
- SOP administration.
- Employee qualifications.
- Equipment program.
- Validation team (users, IT, QA, and management), validation plan, and IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Quality assurance audits
Forming strategic relationships with today’s leading pharmaceutical companies requires a consistent record of client satisfaction, scientific leadership and proven results. QPS, one of the top CROs in Europe, brings all of these pillars, plus a foundation of integrity and stewardship, to every partnership.