The QPS location in Miami, Florida is a multi-specialty research center with 65 employees, including board-certified physicians, in a 32,000 square foot space.
- Phase I → IV clinical trials.
- Phase I study types include: SAD/MAD, BE/BA, PK/PD, food effects, QTC, proof of concept, drug interactions and biologics.
- Study patient populations include: elderly, pediatrics, and post-menopausal women.
- Study Indications include: NASH, fatty liver, diabetes, OA/RA, ADHD, depression, sleep, vaccine, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, migraines, gout, male hypogonadism, obesity, cholesterol, hypertension, renal/hepatic impairment, women’s health, and more.
- Vaccine research study experience includes: Zika, Ebola, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Pneumococcus, Influenza, and more.
- Full-service clinical laboratory.
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC) laboratory.
- USP 797-compliant pharmacy with compounding capability.
- 95-bed Phase I unit.
- Access to Wireless Telemetry, Ultrasound, Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA), Polysomnography (PSG), Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Computed Tomography (CT), X-Ray, and Holter monitoring.
- Refrigerated centrifuges.
- Electronic lab transfers.
- RSVP system – a fingerprinting system to prevent patients from entering multiple trials at the same time.
- In-house specialized patient recruitment and advertising agency.
- Call-center staffed with experienced research counselors.
- 5 principal investigators (PIs), board-certified in various fields, including rheumatology, internal medicine, psychiatry, neurology, dermatology, and gastroenterology, with additional access to a wide variety of specialty physicians.
- 2 nurse practitioners.
- 1 pharmacists.
- 10 nurses.
- 30 support staff including: study coordinators (with, on average, 6 years of research experience), QA/QC personnel, nurses, and regulatory personnel.
- 13 routine FDA audits over the past 11 years and no 483s issued.
- A robust database of 30,000 subjects/patients.
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Program (AAHRPP) accredited.
- Lab is Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and Commission on Office Laboratory Accreditation (COLA) accredited.
- All staff are trained in good clinical practices (GCP).
- Coordinators are trained on basic life support (BLS).
- Over 1,200 clinical trials conducted across Phase I, Late Phase and Vaccines.