Data management is a fundamental element of a successful trial. This step is critical to your success.
QPS data management services include:
- Development of data management plans, data validation plans and data entry instructions based on your specific study design.
- Design of clinical database for clinical and external study data.
- Providing ready-to use forms.
- Providing training and 24/7 helpdesk.
- Data entry and validation.
- Data Coding
- Efficient and compliant data management throughout the conduct of the study.
- Data checks for consistency, validity and plausibility.
- Creation, assignment and maintenance of user accounts.
- Data extracts for further processing by the statistician.
- Compliance Outputs
- Consultancy and support in study design.
- Advice in study planning / sample size calculation.
- Development of the statistical analysis plan.
- Creation and development of randomization schedules, web-based randomization.
- Statistical programming with state-of-the-art software (SAS version 9.3).
- Interpretation, conclusion and reporting of data from a statistical perspective.
- Presentation of results (Interim Study Reports / Statistical Analysis Report).
- Publication and Presentation Material