The focus of this seminar is on increasing the success of Biotech. Participation is free of charge.
When and where:
September 15th, 2015
16:00 – 17:30
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Starnberg
Münchner Straße 17
82319 Starnberg, Germany
- 16:00 – 16:15 Opening, Izaak den Daas, PhD, Principal Scientist QPS
- 16:15 – 16:30 Problems and Challenges for the Biotech Industry, Edwin van Vulpen, QPS
- 16:30 – 17:00 Investments in Biotech: Considerations for Venture Capitalists, Dr. Holger Reithinger, Partner at FORBION
- 17:00 – 17:30 The New EU Clinical Trial Directive, Patricia Baede, MSc, Regulatory Expert at QPS
- 17:30 – 21:00 Seminar dinner
Contact us today if you would like to join the QPS Continuing Education Conference in Germany.
Edwin van Vulpen, Senior Director Business Development Early Phase Clinical
Learn more about QPS’ clinical development services